Thursday, December 6, 2007

Max and his paternal grandparents ...


Max is very lucky to have his Gigi and Grampie living close by! And with four male cousins, he should have lots of playmates when this side of the family gets together. He's counting on Meier, Aaron, Nate and Cole to teach him all their favorite games. And his Autie Carole, Auntie Suz and Uncle Rob may not have met him in person yet, but they're sending their love in heaps. And Max is hoping they can all come to visit from their various locations as soon as possible.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan, Shannon and Baby Max -
Shannon, thanks for the e-mail - I didn't know that Max had arrived...He is just beautiful - I suppose for a boy you should say handsome, but what a lovely baby. He is perfect is every way. I am so happy for you both. I am glad the c-section went OK - I'm sure maybe not what you had in mind initially and yeah, a little intimidating, but so glad it went OK. I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys and wish you all the best. I will try to call in the next few days to bring food - that's the great thing about having babies...the food often magically appears! It's a beautiful thing!
Congrats!
Love, Valorie