Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anybody need a kleenex?

The other night Shannon and I were sitting on the couch watching our son play on the floor. He was jabbering and checking out everything. He crawled around the back of the couch and suddenly got very quiet. We knew he must be up to something. He had discovered a box of tissues on the end table. Sometimes the simplest things are the most fun.

I have always told myself that I won't be one of those parents that lets their children run wild. This was just so stinkin' cute that I couldn't help but chuckle. He was having so much fun that I didn't have the heart to stop him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! And who needs those expensive toys when apparently a Kleenex box is just as good?

~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Dear Auntie Shannon - this is Aaron. That was a very funny video. Thanks for sending it to us.

This is Auntie Carole -- we've already watched the clip a few times and especially love the way Max laughs as he crawls away after his Daddy asked him to put the kleenex back in the box!

Can't wait to see y'all! C, M & A xo

Missy Hilton said...

I know what I am getting Max for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

So as I see it, not only have you become one of those parents that lets their child "run wild" you then take it to the next level by filming the out of control behavior. It's funny how things change, isn't it?! He's too cute and I can't believe how big/old he looks - I guess it's all the hair.

Have a happy Thanksgiving,
Kelly & Avery - the other wild child :P