Friday, July 6, 2007

What's in a name?

Now the task of naming the boy. It needs to be something good. I like the idea of a Daniel Arthur Minninger Jr. It has always been a good name for me. I just don’t like the idea of calling him Daniel, DJ, Jr or J.R. I could use some suggestions.

Shannon likes the name Shakespeare and her brother likes the name Amadeus. “Good idea”. While we are at it, why don’t we just take his lunch money and give him a wedgie before he leaves the house every morning.

This is gonna’ take some thought.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should name him Bubba,or Jimmy Ray, or Earl. What do you think? I like Danny Joe too!
I am so excited for you and Shannon!!!
Missy

Anonymous said...

I think Amadeus works well. Just call him Ami for short. Ami James Minninger. He can have a bunch of tats and be bald and generally pissed off. Later on he can join the Israeli military for a few years and then open a Tattoo shop and become famous...

I like it.

Jeff

P.S. Then Ian will submit him with a nasty kimoura or arm bar...