Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Facts

It just occured to me that some people might actually want to know about the pregnancy. So here are the facts in no particular order.

  • Shannon is almost 12 weeks pregnant (11 1/2)
  • Shannon is due the first week of December
  • I AM the father (seriously Clint...I am)
  • Only one baby (damn, no twins)
  • No morning sickness so far (for Shannon)
  • No names picked out yet
  • We DO want to find out the sex of the baby before it's born
  • Shannon's clothes are getting snug, but not really showing yet
  • Dan's clothes are tight too (I'm just fat)

- Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are quality parent material. You should have 10 kids! Ok, maybe not, you should maintain your sanity. I know you have not entered this journey lightly; a lot of thought has gone into it. You have had a great and long time as a couple-now time to "kick it up a notch"! I haven't been this excited since my own pregnancy!
Owen and Foxie may not be so excited...
Enjoy every minute!
Clell and Becky
p.s. I hope it's a girl!