Monday, May 28, 2007

Shopping for baby stuff

Well, we made our first venture into Babies R US over the weekend. It was very overwhelming. There are so many things we just don't have. I felt a little unprepared before we went in but WOW! We are sooo not ready. It looks like we have a lot of work to do.

One thing is very clear. Once people know you are having a baby, everyone has advice for you. Not just friends and family...everyone. Strange women were stopping us in the baby store. "How far along are you?" "Is this your first?" "You know what you need to do is...."

I am going to have to start carrying a notebook.

-Dan

1 comment:

DonnaHundley said...

I for one can't wait to buy baby stuff. I saw the softest little multi colored blanket in the or the other day. It was as soft as cotton. I hear the little onesies are the way to go for everyday. Easy to change.