Thursday, May 24, 2007

Natures way of helping...

Neither one of us seems to be sleeping very well lately. I know I am tired. I just can't seem to fall asleep. For starters, my wife, who is normally quiet as a church mouse, has begun to snore at night. (I know honey "payback is a b@#$")

Then, of course, there is all of the thinking that comes with being the husband of a pregnant woman. I know it is early in the pregnancy but I keep getting the feeling I should be doing more. As a "Dad to be" shouldn't I be building something or fixing something? Don't I need to be learning how to properly pack the trunk of a car? I know that as a kid whenever my family went on a trip, my Dad was the only person who new where all the bags and suitcases went. Is there a manual I need to read?

I guess this staying awake at night is just natures way of getting me ready for a newborn baby in the house.

No comments: